ASG manufactures Connectorized cables with Type P-Cable for use as power cable, signal cable and control cables with armoring, sheathing, and conductor configuration and sizes to meet the applications specific requirements, primarily low voltage power, control, and instrumentation applications for offshore, land rigs, marine vessels, and oil and gas drilling rigs. ASG manufactures cables to meet stringent specs including:
- IEEE45 (1998)
- IEEE 1580 (2001)
- UL 1309/CSA245
- IEC 60092-3 Performance requirements
- IEC 60079-14 for gas blocking properties
- Oil (meet IP67 and IP68 specifications for oil-resistant)
- Suitable for use in Class 1, Division 1 and Zone 1 applications (armor and sheathed)
Our Type P cables are built to withstand perpetual vibration, mechanical stress, resistance to oil, mud, salt corrosion and extreme temperatures.
- Moisture and sunlight (pre-molded and over-molded to keep soldering and crimp joints securely in place)
- Designed with strain relief
- Resistant to Ester-based mud
- Meet the crush and impact resistance requirements (C&IR) of UL 2225
- Complies with UL 1277 Type TC exposed runs requirements
- Insulation has a continuous operating temperature of 125°C allowing for higher ampacity levels.