Team up with ASG’s mechanical and electrical engineers – adept at identifying and eliminating unnecessary design and production costs, without sacrificing quality or functionality. At ASG, our engineers will apply their knowledge of wiring, cable, and components to develop cost effective cable designs with an eye toward efficient assembly procedures and 100% testing on connectorized cable solutions..
ASG’s engineering capabilities include:
- Cable and cable assembly design and development
- Interconnect design and development
- Strain relief design and development
- Specification development
- Product design review to evaluate functionality, form factor and cost for product enhancement or cost reduction
- Engineering review for adapting and modifying a similar product to shorten new product development time
- Update documentation that supports design changes to ensure final production meets specifications
- Prototype Design
- First Article and Functional Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- ASG provides 100% cable testing service
ASG provides custom cable design and development with leading-edge design tools, such as:
- Auto-Cad modeling.
- In-house tooling capabilities for prototype and production tools.