ASG is a Leading Producer of Custom Cable Assemblies
ASG has been providing custom cable assemblies and interconnect solutions to OEMs serving industry, infrastructure and technology applications for over 15 years.
ASG was founded in 2000 as a subsidiary of HESCO, an industrial automation solutions provider located in Rocky Hill, Connecticut.
ASG has become one of the most advanced independent manufacturers of connectorized cable assemblies in the US. ASG occupies a large facility that is well equipped to support customer requirements for design, assembly, and test.
Whether you are building machines, or control systems that may need to be disassembled and moved or just looking to reduce setup and commissioning time, ASG connectorized Cables provide cost effective and time saving options for many applications.
ASG specializes in:
- Hybrid control and power connectorized cables
- Interconnect cable solutions
- Wide array of connectors and associated receptacles
- Complete testing
- Complex and harsh environment cabling assemblies
Certifications & Standards
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified Trainer and technicians on staff
- AS9100 Certification ISO 9001:2008
- Design and manufacturing compliant to NEC-70 & NFPA 79 , NFP496, and ATEX codes
- CE standard compliant for industrial machinery
We are not just a cable assembly company, we strive to be experts in the wiring needs of our customer’s end products.
Contact ASG today and let us quote your next project for it’s cabling needs.